NOTICE: The TGIMBA git hub repository has been corrupted and I had to start over. The link to the repository is here -> Git Code Commit
In this post, I will demonstrate how I added the existing TGIMBA Dashboard to the .Net Core 2 Angular project.
- First I updated the existing navigation component to have a link to each placeholder.
- Running the project shows the default (for now) home view
- Clicking on ‘Dashboard’ shows the dashboard place holder
Couple of Things:
- I got a compile error initially because of a <center> tag. Since this has been deprecated, the nearest working solution I could find was to place the title in a div tag and use the align tage (i.e. <div align=”center”>). This surprised me since the usual text-align: center; Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) didn’t work. I tried a couple other CSS entries, but none worked. I will update this if I can find a working CSS entry.
- I added some test (testing for regular and demonstration login links)
- Running those tests
So, the next thing is to update the <– Display –> <div> holders with data.